Scholarship opportunities for graduating seniors
Applications for the scholarship is due May 9, 2014.
CUNA Mutual Group Student Scholarship
The CUNA Mutual Group is awarding a $500 scholarship to a graduating senior who has been accepted and is planning to attend college. The student will be awarded the scholarship at Overture's Tommy Awards Ceremony.
- Student must be a resident of Dane County
- Student must be accepted and planning to attend a Wisconsin-based college or university
- Student must be planning on majoring in the performing arts or other arts related field, this can include arts management or journalism
- Student must be an active participant in his/her school's high school musical. Student can be involved in the musical either on or backstage.
- Submit application form by downloading the CUNA Mutual Group Student Scholarship Application.
- Include up to a 300 word essay that addresses why being in your high school musical was an important part of your high school career and how you plan to keep the performing arts as part of your life after high school
- Proof of acceptance at college or university.